BeeTV is a very useful app for the people who like to enjoy their favorite TV Shows and movies on the go. The app is full of content spread across a number of different languages and genres including romance, thriller, drama, sitcoms and comedy shows. The online content on the app is available to view whenever and wherever you want to watch it. Now, you don’t have to wait for your TV Channels to telecast the shows and films at indifferent times that are not suitable for you.
Steps to Integrate Premiumize on BeeTV
Premiumize is an ultimate file locker service that provides premium and high quality streaming links from the trusted and reputed host providers to their users so that they can stream the content with ease. The users need to buy its subscription as it is a paid service. It provides buffer-free streaming and high bandwidth to its users. The users don’t need to buy a VPN service as it already has an inbuilt VPN. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices and offers you the best torrent content.
Step A: Register for a Premiumize Account
- Go to the official website of Premiumize.
- Register on the website by entering your details like ‘Username’, ‘Password’ and ‘Email Id’.
- Login into Premiumize Account and then, select the preferred plan that you want to purchase and then, click on ‘Proceed’.
- Make the payment via your Credit Card and then, activate the account by clicking on the ‘Activate’ button that you received on your email id.
Step B: Integrate Premiumize on BeeTV
- Open the ‘BeeTV’ app on your device and go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘File Manager’ option that redirects you to a new page.
- Click on the ‘Add Source’ option and then, a text box will open.
- Enter the ‘Premiumize URL’ in the text box and enter the ‘Media Source’ name as ‘Premiumize’.
- Go to the ‘Dashboard’ again and click on the ‘Add Ons’ option.
- Now, open the ‘Add On Browser’ and click on the ‘Install from Zip File’ button.
- Click on the ‘Premiumize’ and then a confirmation message will appear on the screen about installation.
- Click on the ‘Install from Repository’ and then, select the ‘Premiumize Cloud’ option under the ‘Video Add Ons’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘Install’ button and have patience.
- After installation has been completed, go to the ‘Premiumize Cloud’ and click on the ‘Configure’ option to complete the configuration properly.
- Now, enter your details including ‘Customer Id’ and ‘Customer PIN’.
- Enable the ‘Use HTTPS’ option and click on the ‘Ok’ button.
Congrats! Premiumize is successfully integrated with BeeTV.