During this hard-time of the pandemic and with the increase in ticket prices, most of the people prefer to stay home and want to watch the content online. It is now possible through an amazing application – “BeeTV”. The BeeTV app for iOS allows you to watch your favorite content online at your home with your loved ones and you don’t have to spend all of your hard earned money on watching the latest movies in Cinemas. The biggest reason to use the app is that it is free of cost. What more can an iOS user expect from it?
The content is regularly updated on the BeeTV app. No matter what your taste is, you will be able to find content on this app to suit your needs and demands. It provides the feature of downloading multiple videos (movies, shows and web series) in background mode during streaming the content on this app.
Steps to Download and Install BeeTV App on iOS Devices
BeeTV is a fantastic application for iOS users who love to stream the content without paying a penny to anyone. The app is fully compatible with all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on iOS 13 or above Operating System. The app requires Mac OS 11 or above and an Apple M1 chip for Mac devices. The app size is just 8.2 MB and it is very easy to use due to its user-friendly interface.
However, you cannot directly download the BeeTV app from the Apple Store as it is a third-party application. Therefore, you need to follow some steps and instructions to download and use this wonderful app on all your iOS devices hassle-free.
Step A: Download TutuApp
- Download TutuApp from the Apple Store on your preferred iOS device on which you want to install BeeTV app later.
- Now, click on the ‘iOS Device Settings’ option.
- Go to the ‘General’ section and click on the ‘Profile and Device Manager’ option.
- Now, you will find the ‘Verify’ option under the ‘TutuApp Profile’ section.
- Just click on the ‘Trust’ button which enables the downloading of third-party applications.
Step B: Download and Install BeeTV App
- Open and launch the TutuApp on your iOS device.
- Go to the ‘Dashboard’ of TutuApp which is quite similar to the Apple Store.
- Click on the ‘Search Bar’ and enter ‘BeeTV’ on it and then, click on the ‘Search’ icon.
- Now, look for the ‘BeeTV’ results and then, select ‘BeeTV’ and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- After downloading, click on ‘Install’ to complete the process of installation of BeeTV app on your iOS device.