BeeTV for Kodi – Download BeeTV Apk on Kodi (Complete Guide)
BeeTV is an elite movie streaming app that allows free download and streaming of movies on Android and iOS devices. The app has a wide collection of the latest as well as old content of all genres that can be searched and sorted with ease due to its easy to operate user-interface. You can enjoy watching movies and shows in high sound quality and best resolution with BeeTV. The app has no advertisements at all that will be a boon for the users as they can stream the content without any interruptions.
How to Install BeeTV APK on Kodi
Kodi is one of the best open source media player tools through which you can play music, movies, web series, TV shows and other videos at free of cost. It is an entertainment hub for music lovers or movie freaks who love to watch songs and films on big screens. You can listen to your favorite music on Home Theatre PCs by setting up this media player in your living room that can be run by remote control. It is compatible with multiple Operating Systems and it has a simple and modern design user-interface.
Step A: Add Aptoide APK Store on Kodi
- Go to the ‘Dashboard’ of Kodi and click on the ‘System Settings’.
- Select the ‘Add Source’ option in which you will find the ‘None’ option, just click on it.
- Enter the ‘Kodi.ac/FKE’ in the blank space and name it as ‘Aptoide’ and then, click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Now, go to the ‘Dashboard’ again and select the ‘Add Ons’ option there.
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ under ‘Add Ons’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘ZIP’ option and then, select the ‘Install’ option.
- Click on the ‘Aptoide’ and there will be a list of files with different names.
- You need to open the ‘Repository File’ which is in ZIP format and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button from the ‘ZIP’ file and it will successfully install the ‘Add On’.
- Now, go to the ‘Repository’ section and select the ‘Install’ option.
- Click on the ‘Add Ons’ and then, select the ‘Video Add Ons’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Aptoide’ and click on ‘Install’ button.
This process of installation of Aptoide on Kodi will take some time, so be patient.
Step B: Install BeeTV on Kodi using Aptoide
- Open and launch the ‘Aptoide’ on Kodi.
- Go to the ‘Main Menu’.
- Select the ‘Search Bar’ and type ‘BeeTV APK’ on it and then, click on the ‘Search’ icon.
- Now, you will get a number of search results. Just select the ‘BeeTV App’ and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- After downloading, go to the ‘Download’ folder.
- Open ‘BeeTV APK’ file and there will be a pop-up window appear on the screen.
- You need to click on the ‘Install’ button.
Now, BeeTV APK has been successfully installed on Kodi.