A majority of streaming applications on the internet either provide low-quality server links or display tons of ads while streaming the videos. Apps like Netflix, HBO, and Hotstar offer premium content in high quality and 4k, but they charge you for monthly subscriptions. If you’re the one who loves to watch the latest movies and TV shows but doesn’t want or have money to pay for it, then BeeTV Apk could be a great option to go for.
BeeTV, an Android streaming app with which you can watch the latest movies, TV shows, and web-series for free on various devices. It’s a great app that provides unlimited content without any pop-up advertisements. Here, you can add the content to your wishlist, sort it based on genres, and even download it to watch later. The impressive UI lets you categorize the videos in a few clicks. On BeeTV, you can also download movie subtitles in more than 15 different languages including Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, and Telegu.
- Enjoy videos in multiple qualities like 180p, 720p, 1080p, and even 4k.
- Save the videos offline to enjoy them later without the internet.
- Simple yet excellent and minimalistic UI lets you search and filter content without many efforts.
- Select the best high-speed server from up to 10 servers per video.
- No registration or subscription required, simply install and enjoy the content.
- Save videos offline and enjoy them afterward without the internet.
- Available for Android OS 4.0 and above. Also, you can use it on Smart TVs(with Firestick or Nvidia Sheild) and PC with the help of Bluestack.
Common Problems with BeeTV
Server Not Available Error
It’s a common problem and most of the time it has to do with the new version launching on the website. So, you can either install the updated version or switch back to the older working one.
BeeTV Stopped Working Error
If your app suddenly stopped working, then follow the simple steps given below:
- Go to Settings>> Apps & Notifications>> BeeTV, or long press the app icon and click App Info.
- Now, select the Storage option from the app profile.
- Clear the cache using the top right option and restart the application.
No Subtitles Available Error
Every third person on the internet is asking about this error of Subtitles. This is because the server or the provider has removed the subtitles. now, what you do is, use the media player to enable them. For this, start streaming your content using the server links, then Go to option(three dots) and click on Subtitles.
Here I’m taking MX player as the default one, but the process is the same for others too. Now, you’ll see a list of subtitles in different languages and qualities. Select the one you want and wait for a second. A file will download and the subtitles will automatically sync with the video.