BeeTV v3.0.4 was just published, and it includes some small problem fixes from the previous version v2.1.4. Most BeeTV fans expected 2.1.5 to follow the previous version (2.1.4), but the developers have instead released v2.1.7, which features a cleaner UI and fixes minor to minor problems.
They merely called it that, but everything appears to operate properly in the current version, from the ability to search for movies using a simple search technique to the ability to play the movie without buffering. The developers don’t appear to have done much this time, but they have solved a number of bugs that arise when watching movies or TV series on Android devices.
BeeTV v3.0.4 for Android, PC (Windows/Mac), and Firestick is now available for download and installation:
If you want to update to the latest version, you’ll need to uninstall the previous version of the beetv app from your Android, PC (Windows/Mac), and FireStick. Allow me to assist you in uninstalling the program and reinstalling the most recent version.
How to Uninstall BeeTV on Android:
First, unlock your Android device; you won’t need to enable unknown sources this time because you won’t be installing anything.
- Switch on all of your apps.
- On your Android device, look for the “BeeTV” app.
- Hold down the “BeeTV” icon until a “x” appears on top of it.
- To uninstall the app, click the “x” mark.
That concludes our discussion. After you’ve uninstalled the software, you’ll be able to install the most recent version.
How to Uninstall BeeTV on PC [Windows/Mac]:
Please keep in mind that you’ll need to turn on your Windows or Mac computer and launch BlueStacks or Nox Android Emulator [on which you’ve installed the program].
- Launch the Android Emulator on your computer.
- Go to the Bluestacks or Nox App Player settings on your PC.
- To see the apps you’ve installed on your computer, tap “Manage Applications.”
- Select “Delete” and confirm the deletion; that’s all there is to it; you’re done.
How to Uninstall BeeTV on Firestick [Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube]:
- Go to “Settings.”
- Select “Applications” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Manage All Installed Applications” from the drop-down menu.
- Look for “BeeTV” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose “Delete” or “Uninstall,” then confirm the deletion.
You’ve uninstalled the app from all of your devices, and now it’s time to reinstall the most recent version.