BeeTV v3.0.8 is the most recent update from the developers, and it includes the most requested features. If you’re using BeeTv on FireStick, you’ll notice an updated and streamlined User Interface on your TV. It means you can easily find your favorite movies and television shows on your smart television.
“Optimized Code for Faster Link Resolve” is another fantastic feature that will undoubtedly assist you in obtaining links for your queries from a variety of publicly available sources. It means that the time it takes to find the movies and TV shows you want to watch will be shorter than before.
Another addition in this update is the Editor’s Choice Section, which is the best move from the developers in terms of helping you organize your favorite material on your Android phone.
BeeTV v3.0.8 for Android, FireStick, and PC [Windows/Mac]:-
You may either download the latest apk file from the link below or update the app directly from the UI. This update is very unique, and I can say that without reservation.
- Bugs Fixed: As you can see, the app has a new look, with minor errors and bugs fixed for a better user experience.
- For easier link resolution, “Direct/CDN Links” have been added and updated. To enjoy the brand new enhancement, download the software from the link provided above and install it on your Android phone.
- This time, the Internal Player has a fresh look and improved performance. “Clock” was added for better content arrangement. Subtitles for all movies and TV shows in various languages can be turned on and off effortlessly within the internal player. Isn’t that awesome? That’s precisely how I felt.
How To Install BeeTV v3.0.8 on Android:-
- Use the download link provided above to get the apk file.
- Remove the previous version of the app from your phone.
- Go to the “Downloads” folder and tap “BeeTV v3.0.8.APK.”
- To complete the installation, click “Next” and then “Install.”
- It will take some time for the update to be completed completely.
Stay tuned for future updates to the Bee Tv app; we’ll update this page/website if the app creators provide an update.