BeeTV v3.0.5 for Android devices was released today with a slew of new features. For all Anime fans around the world, a special Anime section has been introduced. HD Releases, on the other hand, will organize all of the most recent HD movies into categories so that you can find them quickly.
The “Calendar” section of the current version is the most astonishing feature, as it lists all of the updated and additional movies and TV episodes for each specific date. Select a date from the Calendar area to see a list of all the movies, TV shows, anime, serials, and series released on that date.
BeeTV v3.0.5 for Android, PC, and FireStick is now available for download:
Please note that you must get the most recent version from the above-mentioned download URL. I’m very confident the app will not be available in the Google Play store. If you already have an older version of the Beetv app installed, you must uninstall it first and then reinstall the current version.
- Uninstall the previous version of Android from your phone or tablet. Unlock your Android phone, hold the “BeeTV” app in your hand, and drag it to the “Uninstall” button in the top left corner.
- Turn off and on your smartphone/tablet.
- Save the newest version of the apk file to your Android phone or tablet.
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to the “Downloads” folder.
- To begin the installation, tap “BeeTV APK v2.1.9,” then “Next” and “Install.”
- Please be patient while the installation takes place.
- To begin using the app, tap “Open” or “Done.”
That concludes our discussion. You’ve just finished installing the beetv app v2.1.9 on your Android phone. You may now view movies, television shows, anime, serials, series, and HD releases without any problems. For further information, keep an eye on this page.